Cardinal Plastics have been awarderd a contract to supply 1000 acrylic signs that will be used in association with next years Commonwealth Games in Scotland.
Steve Bancroft, Head of Sales and Marketing at Cardinal Plastics said ” The enquiry came out of the blue but it was our competitve pricing and short lead times that got us across the finishing line first”
Game on Scotland is the official education programme of the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games and its legacy. It aims to provide inspiration and learning and teaching opportunities related to Glasgow 2014 and other momentous events happening throughout Scotland in the coming years.
Game On Scotland hosts a wealth of learning and teaching resources, interactive media and background information on the Games. Using the Games as a context for learning, the website aims to help practitioners:
- create stimulating learning experiences
- develop learners’ skills and knowledge across the curriculum
- find and share learning and teaching ideas across a global network
- get involved in a variety of Games-based education projects
- explore opportunities to connect with learners, practitioners and schools across the globe.