Cardinal have joined esteemed company in finishing 18th out of the top 200 British Companies with the fastest growing overseas sales. Richard Tyler of the Sunday Times said “The bold step of venturing overseas in a recession is reaping rewards for those who took the plunge”.
The Sunday Times International Track 200 ranks Britain’s mid-market private companies with the fastest-growing international sales, measured over their latest two years of available accounts.
The International Track 200 is an expansion of the International Track 100 league table, which has been published for the past two years, and the minimum sales threshold has been increased from £5m to £25m.
To see the full league table click here
A typical International Track 200 company:
- has sales ranging from £25m to £200m
- has international sales ranging from £5m to £100m
- has average 2-year international sales growth ranging from 25% to 500%pa
- has between 50 and 1,000 staff
- is in the engineering or consumer goods sector